¡Sean todos bienvenidos a mi blog! Comenten Por favor. ¡Gracias!

viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Must I say I miss you?

I'm thinking about you
I feel lonely
I feel sad
However my life continues 

I'm at the dance floor
Trying to enjoy it
You are still on my mind
What can I do?

I go for a drink
I'm dancing with another guy
He touch me like anybody else
He kiss me like you never were able to.

What can I say?
Even when you are on my mind
You are not here
You are not dancing with me

Even when I miss you
It doesn't matter a lot 
I can have some other company 
And feel protected 

Must I feel sorry?
No way!
You loose your chance
I'm not going to miss you anymore 

He walk with me at the starry night
He take my hand
He hug me
He say goodbye with a soft kiss

Must I meet him again?
I don't know 
Let's try
Probably, he is better than you

E.H.I.S. © 03/10/2010



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario