¡Sean todos bienvenidos a mi blog! Comenten Por favor. ¡Gracias!

miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Ocean waves

I'm grateful for the sun
I'm grateful for the ocean
I'm grateful for your smile
I'm grateful for your love

Ocean waves let me see
What's happens on the other side
Dear sun, shine through my smile
Go farther, where is he?

I hate the sand on my foot
I hate the salty water
I hate the rocks on the coast
I hate that you are not by my side

Writing on a piece of paper
Leaving my heart inside
Little bottle of whiskey
Go further, where he is.

The sun burn my skin
The water clean my body
The sand play with my fingers
The rocks hit me one more time

I want to hold your hand 
Let me walk with you
Let me swim
Let me go where you are.

E.H.I.S 16/02/2015


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario