¡Sean todos bienvenidos a mi blog! Comenten Por favor. ¡Gracias!

lunes, 31 de agosto de 2015

Listen up and wake up

I'm not an easy person,
I'm so complicated.
However I do my best everyday,
I'm so patience

Forgive me if I say this to you
I don't want to hurt you,
I just want to help you,
Help to be more.

Sometimes I can't choose the right words.
Forgive me if I'm being rude
but I want that the things go ok too.
Forgive my perfection

Though, it's no easy to hold on.
You make mistakes, 
that make me hesitate,
that make me throw this away.

Everybody tell me that I'm to patience.
If they were me they have just run away.
I can see good things on you
that's why I don't want to give up.

So help me and listen
stop being a kid.
You know how this works
Don't let me do everything by myself...

Or I'm gonna get tired and quit.

E.H.I.S. © 26/08/2015


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario